Fresh cosmetic making with food workshop
Fresh cosmetic making workshop with food ingredients from your kitchen cupboard, literally food that feed and nourish your skin naturally, beauty products that you could eat.
This is what I like to call ; “an earthy cosmetic making class” you connect to earth ,our precious planet by touching, enjoying, applying plant foods on your hands, face …yourself !
You will learn how to make bespoke fresh products in less than 2 minutes but I will show you how to store for long so you don’t need to spend much time every time you want to pamper yourself.
We will use the following amazing list of food ingredients. It will be a self-service table where you grab the ingredients suitable for your skin to create a personalized product that you take home after the class. We will be formulating on the go !!! Don’t worry I will explain all the benefits of the ingredients and how to combine them for best results to guide you on your bespoke product.
Salts (Himalayan , dead sea, Epsom salts ,sodium bicarbonate)
Plant powders (Apricot, jojoba beads, almonds , oats, green tea, cocoa )
Clays (Bentonite, green, kaolin, red, pink , yellow)
Herbal teas infusions
I will advice you on how to best store these products for longer shelf life possible preventing you from have to make it every time you want to pamper yourself.
What do you get in this class?
- You will make and take home 3 beautiful products made from the ingredient list above
- 10 recipes for you to choose and make at home.
- SPECIAL GIFT -4th product you will take home : Surprise!!
The idea is creating your own spa treatment products at home:
- Without spending a fortune
- Buying the ingredients easily in your local shops/supermarket
- Pampering/feeding your skin pure active ingredients without the unnecessary harsh synthetic chemicals.
- Follow a nice easy beauty ritual in the weekends or your day off that will be beneficial to not only your skin but your mind. Me time all the way!!
Part of this workshop is similar to the Beauty Spa treatments class I run last year in a couple of occasions.
This class will be very creative and hands-on = dynamic Saturday morning ! but relaxing if you know what I mean, you will get to use your own face mask on the go….why not ?
You want to join us? Scroll up and book your place, you know I only work with small groups.
Hope to make cosmetics with you very soon
La Mayca x