Introduction Natural Haircare workshop
Learn how to make your own shampoos, hair conditioner, hair mask and hair serum/oil from scratch with the most natural and eco-friendly ingredients, that respect your scalp but clean your hair effectively . By making your own haircare products you significantly reduce harsh chemicals in your haircare to clean and nourish your hair without the use of harmful toxins for your hair, your health and our environment.
It is quite difficult and challenging to find the right shampoo especially when you are looking for ones that does not containg SLS (sodium laureth sulphate) and many others skin aggressive surfactants which I do not use in my class.
Making your own haircare products:
- Empower you to take control of what are you actually putting on your hair and scalp .
- You know exactly what is IN your hair products
- You have the chance of choosing your favorite ingredients and aromas
- Make your haircare products for yourself and your family
Features of the workshop
- Cosmetic category
- Basic explanation of main components in a hair shampoo
- Comparison chart of main ingredients
- Natural additives . What , why and how you use them.
- The most natural active ingredients to use on your hair type
- Use of preservatives, thickeners , foamers, emulsifiers
- Percentages, compatibility, solubility , ratios
- Best plant oils for haircare
- Best essential oils blends for every type of hair and skin
- Percentage guideline to formulate a hair shampoo
HANDS-ON to make and bring home with you a list of wonderful haircare products:
Geranium and Tea Tree shampoo
Rosemary and Lime Hair conditioner
Intensive Avocado hair mask
Moringa Restorative and super shine hair serum
MORE THAN 10 WONDERFUL HAIR PRODUCTS RECIPES PACK for different type of hair to make in your home including:
Jamaican hot oil treatment
Natural keratin fresh hair mask
Red clay shampoo bar
Lavender and Lemon shampoo for oily hair
Shampoo conditioner 2 in 1
Treatment shampoo hair loss
Grapefruit & Bergamot Shower gel
Rosemary and Lemon Handwash liquid soap
- A micellar water (oily free ,cleansing-toner )
- A shampoo bar (solid shampoo bar)
Both handmade by myself and you will get the formula to make it yourself !!
SHOPPING LIST WITH INGREDIENTS AND SUPPLIERS in Ireland and UK
All ingredients , packaging and equipment are provided. Tea and coffee and fruits.
Lunch is not included.
Places are limited to seven. I suggest you book early to avoid disappointment.
Please contact me if you have any query. Email infoatwapo.ie or phone me 0876400010
Natural Dermocosmetic Lab Technician
Natural and Organic skincare educator
Former Manufacturing Manager at yogandha.com
Food Science and Nutrition Diploma