SHAMPOO BAR WORKSHOP IN DUBLIN
Learn how to make your own natural haircare products ; shampoos and hair mask from scratch with the most natural and eco-friendly ingredients, that respect your scalp but clean your hair effectively .
BENEFITS of making your own shampoo bars are :
Reduce harsh chemicals in your haircare to clean and nourish your hair without the use of harmful toxins for your hair, your health and our environment.
Reduce unnecessary polluting packaging ; plastic!!
Shampoo bars are the best option for travel in your hand luggage.
It is quite difficult and challenging to find the right shampoo especially when you are looking for ones that does not containg SLS (sodium laureth sulphate) and many others skin aggressive surfactants which I do not use in my class.
MORE BENEFITS of making your own natural haircare products:
- Empower you to take control of what are you actually putting on your hair and scalp .
- You know exactly what is IN your hair products
- You have the chance of choosing your favorite ingredients and aromas
- Make your haircare products for yourself and your family
FEATURES OF THIS WORKSHOP -PDF NOTES
- Cosmetic category theoretical explanation
- Basic explanation of main components in a shampoo bar
- Natural additives . What , why and how you use them.
- The most natural active ingredients to use on your hair type
- Best plant oils for haircare
- Best essential oils blends for every type of hair and skin
- Where to buy ingredients, packaging suppliers list will be provided.
- How to duplicate LUSH shampoo bars without using SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulphate)
You will be making 2 shampoo bars (see pics below) and 1 hair butter to take home with you.
Red clay shampoo bar
Moringa hair oil recipe for a super shiny hair
Hope you can make it !
Natural Dermocosmetic Lab Technician Diploma
Natural and Organic skincare educator
Former Manufacturing Manager at yogandha.com
Food Science and Nutrition Diploma