Make Natural skincare 1 day course- Face
This skincare making workshop is open to :
Everyone who wants to make and use natural skincare products for personal use
Beauty therapists, holistic therapists and other professionals who want to offer natural handmade skincare products to their customers
Entrepreneurs who wish to create a range of natural skincare products to sell to the public
Benefits of making your own skincare
- Discover the art and secrets of skincare making from scratch (I do not use ready base creams ), learn how to make effective beauty products like a professional in the comfort on your own home.
- Empower yourself to take charge of your beauty regime by creating personalized skincare products that WORK !
- Make the same face serums, creams, cleansers that you buy in the shops for a fraction of the cost.
- Save hundreds of €€€ every year by making your own skincare from scratch
- Know exactly WHAT is IN your product
- Know your skin type and learn what products are best for you and WHY
- Reduce toxic chemicals exposure
- Help the planet by using sustainable resources and reducing waste and plastic.
Hi Mayca! Thanks so much for running the workshop last Saturday. It was a pleasure to see you again. Learnt so much about all the beautiful natural ingredients that we can use to make our own beauty products. I absolutely love the serum we made, I’ve used it every day since and my skin looks and feels amazing!!! I want more!! You will defo see me again in future workshops! Miriam (Dublin)
This workshop is for you if you answer is YES to one or many of the questions below:
- Do you suffer from skin problems or do you just want to feed your skin and be pretty naturally without using harsh chemicals ?
- Do you want to be able to make a luxurious professional standard of 100% natural skincare products in the comfort of your home ? Lip balms, toners, beauty balms, face mask, exfoliants , moisturizer , face scrubs, serums, cleansers and many more !!
- Do you want to save HUGE money in buying cosmetics in the stores that are not effective nor suitable for your skin?
- Do you want to get rid of redness , sensitivity , ACNE, breakouts in an effective way without spending a fortune and believing false promises in conventional products ?
- Do you want to treat your children skin conditions in a safe way ?
- Do you want to prevent stretch marks during your pregnancy or weight loss ?
- Do you want to reduce SIGNIFICANTLY any scars on your body and /or face?
- Do you feel confused and want to understand the ingredients label when you buy a cosmetic product in the stores ?
- Do you want to learn how to identify a good genuine natural skincare product in the market ?
All the answers and MORE are found in my skincare workshops PLUS you are making and take home all the products you make on the day (see list below) . Making your own products is easy as making a cup of tea…! You just need an expert guidance to teach you HOW !!
AND you don’t need to bring anything with you . I provide equipment, ingredients, packaging, labeling and many many more….for you to have a great experience ! Keep reading below and see what you will be making on the day .
I thought the course was brilliant ! Mayca your knowledge shines through and your teaching is so clear. Thank you for welcoming us into your beautiful home . It was great to make our own products and to learn from your vast experience. I gained so much confidence , experience and knowledge about lots of new ingredients. Great exposure to a whole variety of new ingredients. See you at the bodycare course !
FEATURES OF THE COURSE
10 LECTURES – Valuable theoretical information
- Safety , Hygiene and GMP
- Learn the 3 main skincare product categories :
Oil based (anhydrous)
Water based (aqueous)
Emulsions/creams (products containing oil and water ingredients)
- Natural ingredients for cosmetic making : Solubility and percentages
- Use and type of natural emulsifiers, Antioxidants, Thickeners, stabilizers and Preservatives, solubilizers, antimicrobials.
- PH adjustment. PH solutions
- Plant oils benefits, absorption type and shelf-life
- Essential oils , benefits and uses for skincare and wellbeing
- Formulations techniques and guidelines
- 20 best tips to formulate any skincare product
- How to use active ingredients : cosmeceuticals, extracts, tinctures, glycerol, glycols, natural acids,
- How to make your own natural extracts to use in your products.
- Best ingredients and packaging suppliers information – best places to buy ingredients and packaging all over the world.
- Shopping list information
- Equipment information
The course includes all materials and ingredients to make and take home 4 top quality natural skincare products (see menu below)especially tailored to your skin type and worth over €160 !! plus a very special bonus product.
During this enjoyable workshop make and take home a selection of fabulous skincare products including:
*Lavender and Mandarin Softening Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm or *Sweet Orange and Lemon Verbena lipbalm ( you can choose other scents)
* Rejuvenating Face serum (Formula will be tailored to your skin type)
*Organic Aloe, Rose and cucumber hydrating toner spritzer
* Luxurious hydrating Frankincense and Geranium face moisturizer/cream (This product will be tailored to skin type of attendants)
Special gift for you !!
*Premium Hyaluronic acid face serum made and formulated by myself . You will take home a sample product and formula for you to make it at home.
Places are limited to ONLY 7 participants. Please book early to avoid disappointment as once places are sold we can not add extra places. If you would like to purchase this course as a gift we can send the recipient a beautiful personalized gift card email.
Hi Mayca . I just want to thank You for all your classes . I did some classes before somewhere else and I must say , didn’t learn half of the stuff that You are offering in Your classes. Must say that I feel I did waste my money there 🙁 But with all your training and information I feel confident and I believe I found myself a future 🙂 I would recommend You to anyone in a heartbeat . Thank You again . Ivana (Wexford)
Please make sure you read and agree on terms and conditions before you check out . Deposits and payment are non-refundable.
Any questions contact Mayca Fernandez infoatwapo.ie
Certificate in Advanced Cosmetic Science
Cosmetic Formulator and Consultant
Natural Dermocosmetic Lab Technician
Former Manufacturing Manager at #yogandhaoils
Food Science and Nutrition Diploma