Attend this workshop to learn how to make natural skincare products for personal or professional use. Whether you are Beauty Therapist or Holistic Therapist who wants to offer natural handmade skincare products to your customers, or an entrepreneur who wishes to create a range of natural skincare products to sell commercially, or perhaps you are interested to learn for personal use, this one day course covers everything you need to know about formulating your own natural skincare.
Attend this workshop to enjoy all the BENEFITS of making your own skincare:
- Customize your own products and tailor them to suit your skin and/or your family skin needs
- Choose your favourite scents, textures, packaging – make something that reflects you
- Know what is in your products and avoid using harsh chemicals on to your skin
- Achieve healthier and radiant skin from day one
- Save a huge amount of money by making your own products for you, family and friends
- Make money by selling your own superior quality products
- Empower yourself by taking control of your beauty regime
- Learn a new LIFE SKILL that certainly will improve your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Essential oils (the little nature wonders) work positively on your skin, mind and spirit
- Reduce your plastic and chemical waste consumption and positively impact our environment and precious planet
In this course, you will learn from Mayca’s wealth of expertise as you:
- Follow a step-by-step break down of Mayca’s skincare formulation process.
- Find out how and where to source the best natural ingredients and materials to make your own skincare.
- Grow in confidence with formulating your own recipes and bringing your own products to life.
- Make proactive natural skincare plan for you.
- Create your own skincare range to treat different skin types – reflective your favourite smells and ingredients.
- Learn how to bring your products successfully to market with legal advice and guide to selling in Ireland and the EU.
On the day you will also partake in making and taking home a selection of fabulous face products worth €160:
- Lavender and Mandarin Softening Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm or Sweet Orange and Lemon Verbena lip balm (you can choose other scents)
- Rejuvenating Face serum (Formula will be tailored to your skin type)
- Organic Aloe, Rose and cucumber hydrating toner spritzer – aqueous product
- Luxurious face moisturiser/cream – emulsions (Formula will be tailored to your skin type)
You will also receive a gift of a luxurious Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum made and formulated by Mayca.
The workshop will be held in Dublin 15. Location and directions will be provided to you closer to the date. Lunch is not included. Places are limited to ONLY 7 students. Please book early to avoid disappointment. If you would like to purchase this course as a gift we can send the recipient a beautiful personalised gift card email. Please make sure you read and agree on terms and conditions before Check Out. Deposits and payments are non-refundable.