My best natural tips to treat eczema
August 28, 2017

My best natural tips to treat eczema Eczema is caused mainly by allergies, intolerances, environmental and emotional reasons. Stress, food intolerance and allergies, dust mites ,...

read more
9 best essential oils for haircare
August 21, 2017

9 best essential oils for haircare After studying essential oils for skincare and haircare, I have realized that there are some great all round essential oils  that are good for...

read more
Non-toxic vegan manicure in Dublin
July 18, 2017

Non-toxic vegan manicure in Dublin A non-toxic vegan manicure in Dublin !!! I am not even into nails but I think after this experience I might get converted to do my nails every...

read more
Multipurpose Organic Aloe Vera Gel
June 23, 2017

AMAZING FACT  Aloe is actually 96 %water, and only the remaining 4 % contains the compounds that give the plant its miraculous capabilities- as an anti-inflammatory, a healer...

read more
Main ingredients in a natural shampoo
June 7, 2017

Main ingredients in  a natural shampoo Have you ever wondered what a shampoo is made of ? When we demand a shampoo to be 100% natural, is this possible ? Certainly is not as...

read more
Skincare Newsletter

Subscribe to receive our skincare making updates and freebies.

About Wapo

Learn how to make professional retail-standard organic natural skincare products – better than the ones you buy in the stores. Learn how to use premium quality, cruelty-free, vegan friendly ingredients to make products by yourself in the comfort of your own kitchen.