akiTrng natural skincare masterclass Dublin
One full day training 11am -6 pm @fincaananda, Costa del Sol, Manilva, Malaga, Spain
Attend this professional training 1 day course to learn how to make natural skincare products for personal or professional use. Whether you are Beauty Therapist or Holistic Therapist who wants to offer natural handmade skincare products to your customers, or an entrepreneur who wishes to create a range of natural skincare products to sell commercially, or perhaps you are interested to learn for personal use, this one day course covers everything you need to know about formulating your own natural skincare. making natural skincare masterclass Dublin
Attend this workshop to enjoy all the BENEFITS of making your own skincare:
- Customize your own products and tailor them to suit your skin and/or your family skin needs
- Choose your favorite scents, textures, sensory feel and packaging – make something that reflects you
- Know what is in your products and avoid using harsh chemicals on to your skin
- Achieve healthier and radiant skin from day one by using active ingredients that will protect your skin
- Save a huge amount of money by making your own products for you, family and friends
- Make money by selling your own superior quality products. Start up a new business
- Empower yourself by taking control of your beauty regime
- Learn a new LIFE SKILL that certainly will improve your lifestyle and wellbeing of others
- Essential oils (the little nature wonders) work positively on your skin, mind and spirit . Commonly used in many cosmetic products
- Reduce your plastic and chemical waste consumption and positively impact our environment and precious planet
In this course, you will learn from Mayca’s wealth of expertise as you:
- Follow a step-by-step break down of Mayca’s skincare formulation process of all product categories: anhydrous, aqueous and emulsions.
- Find out how and where to source the best natural ingredients and materials to make your own skincare any country in the world.
- Grow in confidence with formulating your own recipes and bringing your own products to life.
- Learn to formulate from scratch and you will not need to copy other’s formulas.
- Learn how , when, what to use : preservatives, chelating agents, emulsifying waxes, pH adjustment, butters, waxes, oils, botanical extracts, humectants, thickeners, stabilizers .
- All natural. Nothing synthetic
- Make proactive natural skincare plan for you.
- Create your own skincare range to treat different skin types – reflective your favourite smells and ingredients.
- Learn how to bring your products successfully to market with legal advice and guide to selling in Ireland and the EU.
On the day you will also partake in making and taking home a selection of fabulous face products worth €160:
- Lavender and Mandarin Softening Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm or Sweet Orange and Lemon Verbena lip balm (you can choose other scents)
- Rejuvenating Face serum (Formula will be tailored to your skin type)
- Organic Aloe, Rose and cucumber hydrating toner spritzer – aqueous product
- Luxurious face moisturizer/cream – emulsions (Formula will be tailored to the students’ skin type)
All modules on PDF notes will be emailed to you after attending the training + 60 formulas and recipes eBook for you to practice at home.
Materials, tools, equipment, notes, packaging and ingredients are provided in the class. You don’t need to bring anything, just yourself.
The theory and practice knowledge you will gain in this training will open the doors to the cosmetic making world and you will be able to create every product . Sky is the limit!
The workshop will be held in the stunning Finca Ananda in Manilva, Malaga , Costa del Sol, Spain, right on the coast with beautiful sea views . Location and directions will be provided by email. You can find @fincaananda on IG to enjoy the beautiful photos of a unique holistic retreat centre surrounded by nature and Andalusian landscape.
Accommodation can be provided only 5 min walk from the venue on a separate economic cost . Lunch is not included. Places are limited to ONLY 7 students. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please make sure you read and agree on terms and conditions before Check Out. Deposits and payments are non-refundable.
Hope to see you in this beautiful part of the world!
La Mayca x
Certificate in Advanced Cosmetic Science
Dermocosmetic Technician Diploma
Teacher Training Certificate